1 tbs butter
1 ½ cup diced tomato (fresh or canned)
2 extra large eggs
salt and pepper to taste (you may consider using hot pepper sauce)
• In a skillet melt butter on medium heat. Add tomatoes with juices, as well as salt and pepper.
• Cover and let it for cook about 5 minutes.
• Break the eggs in a bowl. Mix the yolk and the whites gently together. Pour it over the cooked tomatoes.
• Swirl the eggs a few times to incorporate it into the tomato mixture (do not overmix them)
• Cook until eggs are set to your liking. Sprinkle chives and serve.
Delectable for brunch with peasant bread and hot tea (Assam preferred)